Ten reasons why I've given up shopping
- The store manager never came to
- Everything I eat is home-grown: I
have no need for shops.
- They were always asking for money.
- I went so much as a child that
I've now got enough shopping to last me a lifetime.
- I couldn't fit in with their hours
- for instance, one Sunday I called at 9 p.m. but the
place was shut.
- Their music was not always to my
- When I took my children they ran
up and down the aisles and I felt too embarrassed to
- I couldn't find a space in the car
- I got angry when I found them
wasting shelf space on products for which I have no use
- They changed the store layout and
I lost my way.